Granny's gone and done it again

He’s a 75 lb almost ten month old German shepherd. Yep. Weighed him at the groomers yesterday.

yep I’m the walker. I know, not my first rodeo but first rodeo trying to cotrain with a reluctant husband.

Yep but hey. CT was just trying to help, no fault or shame there. A lot of people got pandemic puppies and have no idea how to dog. (Edit: and it is no secret I’m struggling a bit more with training goose than I did with peach. Totally different personalities, plus harder to make time for training between work, running the household, etc - how was it so much easier when it was just me???)

I…uh…..isn’t there already an issue with the fake hormones in the water supply since so many people are on it? (Citation needed too lazy to google)

just moved back inside from the back patio. So peaceful but started getting a wee bit toasty. (East facing so no shade). Was super nice to just sit out there with my trashy romance and goose and enjoy the peace of the morning. I’m sure hubs enjoyed the extra hour of sleep too. (We came back inside and of course he had to play pounce the daddy lol). New neighbors started moving in stuff yesterday - they’ve been taking their time cleaning, tearing out carpet and flooring and replacing stuff, up to nine dogs in a single house means disgustingness - plus the mice. Shudder. But it’s been so peaceful - I can just go outside with goose and play fetch or even just chill and not be constantly barked at.View attachment 2725442View attachment 2725444View attachment 2725445
I know the Goose is still a pup, Star, but he has a very majestic presence. I still luvs him! :love

I've never been around one, but looks wise, they aren't very doggy... more like a mop with stubby legs. Didn't seem very robust either. The handler carried him all the way out to the ring.
I'm sure there must be some redeeming qualities hidden under all that hair.
Should have named him Tribble. (Look it up! :D)
Lol. I think they only carried him bc of the short legs. Faster to carry him. Oh and maybe to protect the coiffure. Must take hours of grooming .... wonder if the legs get tangled in all that. Or if he trips in it! 🤣 I thought he was quite attractive, actually. And I love the name Wasabi.

Hi Blue, it was good. How was your day?
Nice, quiet. Church in the morning, just hanging out at the house the rest of the day. Went on a "nature hike" when it cooled off, found a very large moth (deceased), have not identified it yet, and pulled a young wild garlic and dissected it. Turns out it's edible, mild flavored. All parts of all members of the true lily family are edible, google says (not lily of the valley!), I was surprised to learn. Treated my flock for leg mites with bag balm. Will that work, do you think?

Edit: hike, not huke.

Nice, quiet. Church in the morning, just hanging out at the house the rest of the day. Went on a "nature hike" when it cooled off, found a very large moth (deceased), have not identified it yet, and pulled a young wild garlic and dissected it. Turns out it's edible, mild flavored. All parts of all members of the true lily family are edible, google says (not lily of the valley!), I was surprised to learn. Treated my flock for leg mites with bag balm. Will that work, do you think?

Edit: hike, not huke.
Sounds fun! For leg mites, I used Vaseline, personally. It may work though, so I am not too much of a help with that…

Back
Top Bottom