Granny's gone and done it again

Father’s Day is tomorrow for our area…but, my siblings and I are making a card, for our dad. It is going to be a postcard style. My brother and sister chimed in as well! Hope we finish today! :) The drawings are supposed to be a postcard sticker.
who did the deer? Yes, its tomorrow but we dont like crowds so we went today.

:) thanks! I personally love the fishing pole and the vineyard. Classic and simple. And it describes our neighborhood well, well, all the drawing do. I love the look of pen drawings. Don’t know why though. It looks sketchy…
Oh and the frog, done by my brother. He did a good job! He rarely draws, and when he does, it’s sooo original.

LOL
I used to draw. Its been many years since I have. I used charcoal and chalk.
That must look amazing! I am not too good at drawing, mainly only random sketches every once in a while. I like photography, so usually, I take a picture for reference. Would love to see your previous work! If you have photos…?

Father’s Day is tomorrow for our area…but, my siblings and I are making a card, for our dad. It is going to be a postcard style. My brother and sister chimed in as well! Hope we finish today! :) The drawings are supposed to be a postcard sticker.
Wow, those are very cool! Creative, imaginative and well-executed. He will love thdm, I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom