Granny's gone and done it again

Martinika on birthday 8-2-2017.jpg
This is Maiah with her first calf, Martinika who just had her first calf this year. 20171010_123839_001.jpg

from Left to right Hailey, then Wagoner and then Tibbits. Wagoner went to freezer camp in 2019. They are all just yearlings in this pic.

Lady came today and on time just to tell me they dont pay for walk in bath tubs because they all prone to leaking but they will pay for a walk in shower. I have one but could use another so I told her to go ahead.
She is also going to see about getting Tom a GPS watch and that "Ive fallen and I cant get up". Life alert. She is going to ask some churches about helping me mow the grass and check on Toms chair.

The coffee and smoke break. when that was over I noticed the main herd was in "resting" in the barns (for shade) or working on the new tubs. Mike goes racing into the big pasture to hunt for SOB , mean while I walk down to the loafing back and peek thru a hole in the wall AND there is SOB. Repeat of the first rodeo of the day other then Piglet actually loaded up. Over and dumped him , evidently he showed a little attitude towards Curly and Equinox so they PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE>

The hooked the tiller up and tilled the garden out there other then where Vicki has her pumpkins.
Wow what a day! Do you have an equinox and a solstice?

Back
Top Bottom