Granny's gone and done it again

Do you Have to mow? Thats not safe being out in weather like that.

NEED to get the seeds/flower heads cut before they go to seed. Remember my "good neighbor" has turned me in before. NOT that his pasture is any better OR his field FULL of hensbane. But he did spray that this year after just going around it last. I think he lost about 20% of the hay off that area this year because of it. So he does know its poison to cattle/bovines.

NEED to get the seeds/flower heads cut before they go to seed. Remember my "good neighbor" has turned me in before. NOT that his pasture is any better OR his field FULL of hensbane. But he did spray that this year after just going around it last. I think he lost about 20% of the hay off that area this year because of it. So he does know its poison to cattle/bovines.
could that poison have drifted to your fields Twist?

Pretty good. I gave her a corn cob to peck at today and some watermelon, and she did. She's a little depressed, missing her flock, but I can't put her out with them bc of the flies. I think she is getting used to us though.
What happened? Did you post on the prayer thread? I havent gotten notifications from there recently...

Back
Top Bottom