Granny's gone and done it again

can't remember BUT we are up to 7 coons and now another "smart one" manages to grab/knock over the bait (can of dog food) and then eat it thru the wire of the live trap. OR tips the whole trap over and springs it.
do you have any tent stakes ? Must be a big un.

Maggots and ticks. Two of the worst blights on the face of the earth.
I agree, last time, after a nice run in the hay, my smaller dog got ticks on her. She has had 3 so far, 2 attached, and 1 running around her fur. Thats when we decided to give the dogs this bug repellent, not sure what it is exactly, but my sister applies it monthly.

can't remember if I updated you all BUT we are up to 7 coons and now another "smart one" manages to grab/knock over the bait (can of dog food) and then eat it thru the wire of the live trap. OR tips the whole trap over and springs it.
Anchor the trap so he can't dislodge it. And just barely puncture the can so he can smell it but can't get anything out of it. Gotta be smarter than the 'coon.

can't remember if I updated you all BUT we are up to 7 coons and now another "smart one" manages to grab/knock over the bait (can of dog food) and then eat it thru the wire of the live trap. OR tips the whole trap over and springs it.
they love the tuna too

Back
Top Bottom