Granny's gone and done it again

I got to the farm and their power was out. No coffee :barnie:hit

When they got the power back on Vicki fixed me a cup and then sent it out to Rod for delivery. I had noticed that another strand of the barb-wire fence was snapped. the perfect height for the calved to "sneak" out of the pasture. SO I asked Rod if he could grab Mike and they fix that and the other "break". He went back to the houses and then 10 minutes latter had disappeared into his place NEVER to be seen again. NOT AMUSED !!!!!!!

So I quit mowing about 1:30 and Mike and I went to fix the fence. Unloaded the chick feed and dog food from the back of the truck, grabbed eggs. Headed back in about 3 , had to stop at the Cat dealership for a new hydrolic hose and then Runnings for hydrolic fluid and powerstering fluid . Ordered the parts for the 2 wheeled mower (it blew apart when Vicki was using it)

Washed myself and the eggs. Got the eggs boxed.

he is useless. I can see why your so tired. How many eggs did you get?
7 dozen since last friday when Rob brought eggs in. OH and found the coon trap INSIDE the feed room of the coop. Not sure if Rod moves it in during the day OR the idiot thinks the coons can transport thru walls.

Back
Top Bottom