Granny's gone and done it again

What happened?
30 people came in AT ONCE. We all where working, looked up and said "oh no"... SO we had to make food for 30 people, while the dinner rush was still in full force. Usually our avarge is $300 an hour... WE HAD MADE $500 IN 30 MINS AND 1K IN AN HOUR!!!!! THATS BAD

TO TOP THAT, only half of the grill was working during rush, and then later decided to be fine which was SUPER annoying bc why didn't it decide to take a break ANY OTHER TIME, and one of the fryers BROKE, but one of the fryers is already broke, SO WE HAD TWO FRYERS for the night.. IT WAS AWFUL

AND THEN.. I WAS MAKING A SHAKE AND IT EXPLOADED. THE SHAKE MACHINE SPAT SHAKE MIX ALL OVER ME AND CUSToMERS WITHEN 10 FEET OF THE MACHINE

and we had a RECORD number of karens, compaints for anything under the sun. too slow to make food, fries not cooked perfectly, the shake machine being broken

I wish I was making this up.

30 people came in AT ONCE. We all where working, looked up and said "oh no"... SO we had to make food for 30 people, while the dinner rush was still in full force. Usually our avarge is $300 an hour... WE HAD MADE $500 IN 30 MINS AND 1K IN AN HOUR!!!!! THATS BAD

TO TOP THAT, only half of the grill was working during rush, and then later decided to be fine which was SUPER annoying bc why didn't it decide to take a break ANY OTHER TIME, and one of the fryers BROKE, but one of the fryers is already broke, SO WE HAD TWO FRYERS for the night.. IT WAS AWFUL

AND THEN.. I WAS MAKING A SHAKE AND IT EXPLOADED. THE SHAKE MACHINE SPAT SHAKE MIX ALL OVER ME AND CUSToMERS WITHEN 10 FEET OF THE MACHINE

and we had a RECORD number of karens, compaints for anything under the sun. too slow to make food, fries not cooked perfectly, the shake machine being broken

That sounds rough. Are you glad your finally done?

I'm really tired, and we have a team meeting tomorrow so I'm signing off. Thursday im hanging out with Emma again. I forgot to mention that last thursday went great. Deacon did a really good job around her dogs.. I put deacon up and played with her dogs for awhile. Umm Schutzhund style heeling is SO fun?!.... Tomorrow will be a rest day, LOL

I'm really tired, and we have a team meeting tomorrow so I'm signing off. Thursday im hanging out with Emma again. I forgot to mention that last thursday went great. Deacon did a really good job around her dogs.. I put deacon up and played with her dogs for awhile. Umm Schutzhund style heeling is SO fun?!.... Tomorrow will be a rest day, LOL
Have fun! My dog has been doing much better as well. We took her to visit some friends today and ahe was really calm overall. She is fine with humans and sort of okay with dogs...it depends though

but what a great story you have to tell now! "chickentrains survives the 5 Guys ultimate stress test"

Back
Top Bottom