Granny's gone and done it again

1627490054633.png

Hows your hen?
Doing well, thanks. Made a saline solution and put it in a spray bottle, cleaned the wound by spraying it thoroughly. Much easier on her than washing it as I was trying to, gently with a soaked paper towel! Blotted it gently dry then coated with Neosporin. The Man helps by holding her. She is not nearly so passive about it as she was the first few days, lol! I see that as a good sign. She does not act like we are hurting her, only like she does not want to be restrained. Gave her tomatoes last night when we had turkey BLTs. She liked that.

Have fun! My dog has been doing much better as well. We took her to visit some friends today and ahe was really calm overall. She is fine with humans and sort of okay with dogs...it depends though
The more you expose your dogs to other dogs, the better they will get. This, assuming the other dogs are also under control and all the dogs have assignments to keep them focused and occupied.

The more you expose your dogs to other dogs, the better they will get. This, assuming the other dogs are also under control and all the dogs have assignments to keep them focused and occupied.
Yeah, the dogs are all really well trained. I may have to move her back a little when there are 3-4 large dogs though. That stresses her out. So far, she can stand 2 large dogs. 3 is okay, but I dont want to push it

Back
Top Bottom