Granny's gone and done it again

Doing well, thanks. Made a saline solution and put it in a spray bottle, cleaned the wound by spraying it thoroughly. Much easier on her than washing it as I was trying to, gently with a soaked paper towel! Blotted it gently dry then coated with Neosporin. The Man helps by holding her. She is not nearly so passive about it as she was the first few days, lol! I see that as a good sign. She does not act like we are hurting her, only like she does not want to be restrained. Gave her tomatoes last night when we had turkey BLTs. She liked that.
Sounds good!

We are expecting a heat index of 105 tomorrow. I don't know when we might get rain. I like to water my two outdoor hanging plants and few indoor ones with rain water because our well water is high in minerals, or else with water captured from the dehumidifier in the basement ... But there isn't enough of either to keep them all damp. They don't like well water. On a happier note, the surprise lilies are starting to bloom. Aka "naked ladies." Or resurrection lilies. I'm pretty sure they have other names as well.

We are expecting a heat index of 105 tomorrow. I don't know when we might get rain. I like to water my two outdoor hanging plants and few indoor ones with rain water because our well water is high in minerals, or else with water captured from the dehumidifier in the basement ... But there isn't enough of either to keep them all damp. They don't like well water. On a happier note, the surprise lilies are starting to bloom. Aka "naked ladies." Or resurrection lilies. I'm pretty sure they have other names as well.
mine are starting to bloom too. We also need rain

Back
Top Bottom