Granny's gone and done it again

Yeah...thats a good point. My mom says older people dont get as many symptoms (not sure if thats true). My parents both say they felt almost nothing at all, but my siblings all were tired and had head aches.
My first one wasn't too much for side effects, I felt a bit miserable after the second one, but not too bad.

True that! I'll testify! We are still paying bills from my overnight visit to the hospital back in January, and it wasn't even ICU! And we have good insurance! 😮
Yeah, hospitals are really expensive. I heard that people who got covid and then take the vaccine tend to not have as many side effects (from my mom's co-worker). Is that true?

Yeah...thats a good point. My mom says older people dont get as many symptoms (not sure if thats true). My parents both say they felt almost nothing at all, but my siblings all were tired and had head aches.
Which vaxx did you get? I think everybody's unique. I had a sore arm on first shot (Moderna) for about 3 days. Not much on 2nd. The Man had fever, aches and other symptoms with both shots (also Moderna), worse with 2nd. If The Kid had any symptoms he kept shut about them, but that may have been bravado.

Back
Top Bottom