Granny's gone and done it again

So the dentist gave Nancy a gift card for $15.00 for referring Robert to logans steakhouse. Sooo, ya. Off and running we went. It was so loud in there!The food was pretty good but I brought mine home. Hurting too bad to eat. My favorite part of the day though was on the way home Nancy had to turn the air down because she was cold! I do love my van.
Remember how miserable you were in the car you had?

Henry’s first day of school.
they are making them all wear masks. I think it’s criminal to make small children wear masks all day. They are not healthy.
9356BA6D-9162-405D-876F-DFABEBF6F2AC.jpeg

I hope he gets better. Thats not really old for your chickens . They seen to be like the ever ready bunny.
He's never been very healthy. You heard his weak crow over the phone and he has a wet sneeze. I think he has heart problems. The rooster before him dropped dead on the path... I think he was only 2 yrs old. His comb would go blueish. That was his papa. He was a silkied boy, so some not great breeding came out.

Bummed. Something wrong with my little rooster. He's not feeling well, not eating much. Be weird if Fudge outlives him.
I think it's great you are going to focus on art projects. Less stress because you can take a day off when you want. Can't do that with so many animals.
Are you keeping the goats?
Could be mites. Some are so tiny, you can't see them. Maybe try a warm bath. Then you see red water when you're done.

He's never been very healthy. You heard his weak crow over the phone and he has a wet sneeze. I think he has heart problems. The rooster before him dropped dead on the path... I think he was only 2 yrs old. His comb would go blueish. That was his papa. He was a silkied boy, so some not great breeding came out.
I remember when his papa died. Is his comb purple? Thats a sign of heart problems.

I got dehydrated today, which is odd because it really wasn't that hot and I wasn't sweating. But I guess that's a sign right there. Was dizzy and nauseated. Hit me all of a sudden.
Washed these two birds today, now I need a bug free place to put them. Oops , lost the photo. Anyway, both frizzles.
If the atmosphere is dry and your sweat evaporates immediately, you won't realize you're sweating. We have the opposite problem here. It's so humid sweat does NOT evaporate, so it does not cool you as nature intended. Hence, heat exhaustion.

Back
Top Bottom