Granny's gone and done it again

He has an almost bald spot on his back about the size of a dollar bill. She also cut his armpits. I know he has to feel better. She was able to brush the other ones out .
It's a lot easier (and cheaper!) to brush them a couple times a week. Maybe bribe him with some cat treats.

It's a lot easier (and cheaper!) to brush them a couple times a week. Maybe bribe him with some cat treats.
I cut that same knot out once but before I knew it was back it was to the skin and I didnt feel safe cutting him. I would of cut skin.

Relaxed Cat GIF by sheepfilms

I wonder if you can ever brush a cat enough to where they dont shed. I think the more you brush the more that comes out afterwards. LOL
It will come out one way or the other. At least with the brush much of it will wind up in the trash rather than spread all over the house.

Robert said he will start today with the glove I got him. Maybe get him used to that first.
Good idea!

Some man called here yesterday. Said he would come by Tuesday to look at my grass. I guess Kevin is sending him.
Kevin is the worker?

It takes me 6 hrs. on my clunker to mow. Does anyone know a fair price to pay him?
I also forgot to ask the heart dr. about my legs being blocked. He was the one that ordered the test.
Call the dr office today and leave a message. (So you don't forget)

Price for mowing depends on if he brings his own mower and how long it takes... and how big his heart is.

Back
Top Bottom