Granny's gone and done it again

Cap, sorry about your truck. Seems like it spends more time in the shop than on the road with you driving. Hope the guy that caused the accident has good insurance.

Twist, shame about Rod. It will a long time before he can be up around. Hope you can find some reliable help for the farm.

Cynthia, beautiful pictures. I've been to Zion and Bryce, but never saw anything as pretty as your mountains.

I have been getting dizzy today. My ears maybe. If I turn my head fast I feel like I will fall.
Oh dear. That sounds like vertigo. Sis had that a couple times. Is it better today?
Did you hear from the mowing guy yet?

The neighborhood picnic was very nice. Lot of people came. I think everyone is craving normal social interactions. So many new families in the neighborhood with little kids and babies too! At least 12 kids under 4yrs, six of them are under 12 months! In a couple years we will be having awesome Halloweens. We haven't had trick-or-treaters in years. Us old folks are excited about that. 😁

I went to my first car show today! There were a lot of cool cars! I barely know anything about cars, but it was fun.
Where did you go? My son would talk your ear off about old cars. He's obsessed. There were a lot of good shows this summer.
This is his baby...
Resized_20190921_104852.jpeg

Where did you go? My son would talk your ear off about old cars. He's obsessed. There were a lot of good shows this summer.
This is his baby...
View attachment 2848341
Downtown Livermore, next to the weekly farmers market.

They have a car show once a year! They closed down the roads and had dozens of cars parked along the driveways. My dad and brother like cars as well...he tried to teach me what a turbo looked like 🤣 I think I forgot...

Back
Top Bottom