Granny's gone and done it again

Damn, Enterprise doesn't have the truck we reserved. They are so useless. So now i can't haul the animals to the swap tomorrow.
I had trouble with them when my car got nailed by a deer. They are the only rental place around here--so we were stuck with them. The office is at the mercy of what gets returned and when---the online reservations don't match what is really available in your area

what wrong with your truck? I think I would call and complain about the loaner so they dont think it was you.
LOL they were well aware of the perfume issue. "but it smells like her perfume so it smells nice"
awe what do you have against being a "newfie ???":lol:
Weather, hurricanes, lol. It's also...not the most economically stable area of canada....
lots of running and then payroll, end of the quarter payroll taxes and "fighting" with the ND Job Service web site to get it to even let me log in and file the state unemployment. Over 1/2 hour on the phone getting them to walk me back through it yet again.
Oi twist. I need to do a working vacation, get my duff up there and help you out. I gotta do our payroll taxes every week....
I had trouble with them when my car got nailed by a deer. They are the only rental place around here--so we were stuck with them. The office is at the mercy of what gets returned and when---the online reservations don't match what is really available in your area
Yeah, I can see how that's a thing...I had good experiences with enterprise when I was younger, when I was in college I didn't have a car, parents lived almost a six hour drive away (flights were obscene, and greyhound would have taken 12+ hrs) and since they'd rent to under 25 people and gave unlimited miles - I'd rent a car and drive it up. It worked. Time for my monthly COVID-19 webinar...yay.

Back
Top Bottom