Granny's gone and done it again

Hey Granny, how are you today?
My son Robert and family will be coming to visit in 2 weeks. I dread the cleaning. He wanted to bring their intact male boxer with them. And they have not even leash trained it. It is full grown. That would be just too much with 4 kids. And Mini doesn't like strange dogs.
Intact big dog that isn’t even leash trained smh. I mean goose is far from perfect but….
Isnt it required for the job? Why can’t you wear headphones, do they not want you to do the webinar?
BossLady doesn’t like headphones they cut you off. But this was the admin driving me batty.
Good, had my dog lesson today. If I would actually practice my dog might possible progress. Just too much stuff to do. I think one of my young dogs has kennel cough. Wonder if they all will get it. I know the young ones probably will
Oh no. Don’t get them the shots for that? I hope that’s not it and if it is it doesn’t spread and your pup is feeling better soon!!!

dad has his surgery tomorrow. Oi.

Getting ready to go to Montgomery with oldest dd to watch gd play in volleyball district tournament, bought dh cans of food he can heat in microwave & his diet juice & sodas, also got his medicine. I need stadium seat & small cooler. Gotta boil eggs, fix barbecue from Boston butt I cooked yesterday, get a shower & wash hair.but 1st I gotta rest my back.

Intact big dog that isn’t even leash trained smh. I mean goose is far from perfect but….

BossLady doesn’t like headphones they cut you off. But this was the admin driving me batty.

Oh no. Don’t get them the shots for that? I hope that’s not it and if it is it doesn’t spread and your pup is feeling better soon!!!

The shots don’t work, it is like the common cold in dogs. My dogs go to enough events the usually are immune. This pup got her rabies shot. Prob was exposed then because I went to a local vet that does a lot of spays fit the local rescue. Rabies vaccine prob brought her immunity down. Been giving her honey, colostrum, extra vit c, she is hacking up less stuff today. But another pup started coughing. As long as it doesn’t go into their lungs they will recover.

Getting ready to go to Montgomery with oldest dd to watch gd play in volleyball district tournament, bought dh cans of food he can heat in microwave & his diet juice & sodas, also got his medicine. I need stadium seat & small cooler. Gotta boil eggs, fix barbecue from Boston butt I cooked yesterday, get a shower & wash hair.but 1st I gotta rest my back.
How far is Montgomery? Will you get a hotel room. ?

Good luck and prayers for your dad.

Back
Top Bottom