Granny's gone and done it again

I did go down the river to where my son Robert flipped the kayak last year. Looked around for about 5 minutes and found both the loppers and the axe he lost!
Then i explored the river bed, looking for rocks. But i didn't have my bucket with me. I didn't go as far as i planned, and i started getting hypothermic. So i crawled up the bank and went and wrapped up in a towel and changed my shoes.uch better. My feet were numb by then, and purple. My hands were white.

I have 2 fossilized wood pieces in a tank I have had for 30 yrs. You can still see a small piece of wood in the center and some sort of purple crystal. I often wondered what they are worth. Maybe I am sitting on a gold mine too! hahaa
Probably amethyst.

I did go down the river to where my son Robert flipped the kayak last year. Looked around for about 5 minutes and found both the loppers and the axe he lost!
Then i explored the river bed, looking for rocks. But i didn't have my bucket with me. I didn't go as far as i planned, and i started getting hypothermic. So i crawled up the bank and went and wrapped up in a towel and changed my shoes.uch better. My feet were numb by then, and purple. My hands were white.
Im glad you found your tools Cap but that dont sound like it was worth it. Are you ok now?

Back
Top Bottom