Granny's gone and done it again

Having a bit of a snack before I attack the motorhome again....sigh.

Mother in law has been going off the deep end lately...she's going through some stuff but she's getting increasingly paranoid and...yeah. It's hard to deal with because in that state...you don't know what's going on through her brain but you don't want to alienate her either....

I got the Barnyard crew watered and fed.
This one chicken keeps landing on my arm or shoulder or back. It's adorable.
20211022_154425.jpg

It looks a lot like my cockerels, but the comb is shorter and they all keep chasing it around. Plus my cockerels have not been this friendly. So i think it's a pullet.

Having a bit of a snack before I attack the motorhome again....sigh.

Mother in law has been going off the deep end lately...she's going through some stuff but she's getting increasingly paranoid and...yeah. It's hard to deal with because in that state...you don't know what's going on through her brain but you don't want to alienate her either....
My brother was trying to turn my mother against me. She started telling the neighbors that i wanted all of her money. I was the only one helping them all these years, while my brother lived rent free most of his life in their house in NY. So neither of us will talk to the other at this point and Mom's thinking just gets more and more vague. It's disturbing.
And today was my Aunt Henrietta's birthday. She's the one that died after 11 years of dementia. She was my favorite relative, other than my sons.

Back
Top Bottom