Granny's gone and done it again

Did stop at the Vet's /Circle C ranch supply yesterday. 100 needles and 100 syringes and 50 doses of 7 way was about 110 or so. Should be enough supplies for a couple/three years.
OH and evidently I have been "over dosing" the adults OR this is a different brand/type of 7-way shot. ONLY 2cc per shot which I had been doing on the babies BUT then was giving more to the adults. UFFDA . Was told it won't hurt them. Thank God.
You need to vaccinate them every year? Even dogs the vets say now only every three years. I don’t do it it all anymore after their puppy shots.

Still no power and hubby bitching about chick smells. Stepped in cat puke in my bathroom this morning because no light in there, no window.
Icky! Hope it comes back for you soon :(
Sorry for being so negative lately. Probably will take a BYC break.
Don't. We all need to vent sometimes. Huge hugs.
You need to vaccinate them every year? Even dogs the vets say now only every three years. I don’t do it it all anymore after their puppy shots.
I should just not bother with licensing....but down here you need rabies to have them licensed. (which is frustrating as FRANKS, since they want to charge you big beans if you're late on your reg, but you can't reg UNTIL goose gets his vaccine...and they give me a freaking ten day window. So frustrating, especially since the vets round here are overworked as heck - I'll just have to make the call to make the appointment super early. sigh.

He's being a bit of a velcro boy today. I was doing dishes and he was in the kitchen. I came in here for a break and now he's snoozing on the futon.

Back
Top Bottom