Granny's gone and done it again

Raining again. Had a few good days. That's when they came out to fix the gas line. Well, we'll be getting some of what California is going to get. Which is good. We should be getting some snow in our mountains. Our life line for water come summer. A good winter here with a lot of snow in the mountains could bring us out of our drought. The mountains are getting snow right now while we're getting the rain. Yaay!
The big rain for us will be tomorrow. You will likely get it a day or so later LOL!

puddles raining GIF

I love the rain and yes, I have done this before. hahaha

Icky! Hope it comes back for you soon :(

Don't. We all need to vent sometimes. Huge hugs.

I should just not bother with licensing....but down here you need rabies to have them licensed. (which is frustrating as FRANKS, since they want to charge you big beans if you're late on your reg, but you can't reg UNTIL goose gets his vaccine...and they give me a freaking ten day window. So frustrating, especially since the vets round here are overworked as heck - I'll just have to make the call to make the appointment super early. sigh.

He's being a bit of a velcro boy today. I was doing dishes and he was in the kitchen. I came in here for a break and now he's snoozing on the futon.
I don’t license. I do get rabies though. It is a law.

Back
Top Bottom