Granny's gone and done it again

He really needs to learn how to cook.
He taught me a lesson last night. I asked him to make a pot of coffee because mine tasted bad and he said I showed you how to do it 2xs now and you need to learn how to do it yourself. He also said Teach a man to fish,,,,,,,,,,, So next time he wants pancakes guess who is doing the flipping?

I imagine he would just stare at something else like the fish tank. He does that a lot. haha
Stares at the fish tank..or other things too? My husband would get, stuck, looking at something. Because of his Alzheimer's. And who in the world doesn't like a roast done on a crockpot? Besides your hubby? Meat, potatoes, carrots, seasoning. Maybe some onion if you can handle onion. Tomatoes.

He taught me a lesson last night. I asked him to make a pot of coffee because mine tasted bad and he said I showed you how to do it 2xs now and you need to learn how to do it yourself. He also said Teach a man to fish,,,,,,,,,,, So next time he wants pancakes guess who is doing the flipping?

GOOD for You , NOW if you just stick to your guns.

Stares at the fish tank..or other things too? My husband would get, stuck, looking at something. Because of his Alzheimer's. And who in the world doesn't like a roast done on a crockpot? Besides your hubby? Meat, potatoes, carrots, seasoning. Maybe some onion if you can handle onion. Tomatoes.

no maters add celery for me. AND mushrooms if you have any.

Back
Top Bottom