Granny's gone and done it again

Feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Trying to figure out chicken prices, keeping track of who wants what. Dealing with goat housing.
Did i tell you Mini treed a possum last night? Hubby shot it out of the tree, and she killed it. One less pest.
Anything that kills chickens is not welcome.

Anything that kills chickens is not welcome.
I had a dog attack 2 years ago. They killed almost all of our chickens. The rooster fought all 3. The worst part was that we FINALLY had a broody hen, and they “destroyed” her. A week came and went and they attacked the neighbor’s chickens, and they got away with it. Exactly 1 week later, they attacked the same neighbors. Luckily, the husband was home that day, and he shot them. Serves them right. They killed everybody’s chickens.

I had a dog attack 2 years ago. They killed almost all of our chickens. The rooster fought all 3. The worst part was that we FINALLY had a broody hen, and they “destroyed” her. A week came and went and they attacked the neighbor’s chickens, and they got away with it. Exactly 1 week later, they attacked the same neighbors. Luckily, the husband was home that day, and he shot them. Serves them right. They killed everybody’s chickens.
Sometimes you have to do what needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom