Granny's gone and done it again

Well I dont remember any so you will just need to do it again! Matter of fact I have a memory of you saying you dont put one up. :oops:
I just don't stick it up until its closer to Christmas and almost if not everything else is done before Christmas. Remember I keep my stuff up until the first or second week of Jan.

Down to enough turkey to make the turkey and rice hotdish one more time and thats in the freezer. 4 cups of mashed taters , 4 cups of jello salad , a little squash and some stuffing. I did freeze a bunch of stuffing earlier. Then when I get the craving I can pull it out OR if I make a roast chicken and can put it out and use it then. Started with 8 loaves of bread.

Down to enough turkey to make the turkey and rice hotdish one more time and thats in the freezer. 4 cups of mashed taters , 4 cups of jello salad , a little squash and some stuffing. I did freeze a bunch of stuffing earlier. Then when I get the craving I can pull it out OR if I make a roast chicken and can put it out and use it then. Started with 8 loaves of bread.
Ive never had stuffing home made from bread. Mom bought the bag then added her seasonings

Vicki watched the desk and Sherry and I ran out to the farm on friday and hauled 2/TWO pickup loads of trash out of the shed/entryway attached to the trailer house. bought a bunch of mouse traps last night and will set those this week. Also got the key from Rod's daughter on friday for the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom