Granny's gone and done it again

we were at the drs way too long. They arent going to do anything about my legs. Said my whole body is more then likely the same way. My a1c was 6.1 and she did a culture on my breasts. Sending me to dermatology.
Toms BP was 102/48. scary stuff there. He has a "raging" UTI and they drew blood on him.

we were at the drs way too long. They arent going to do anything about my legs. Said my whole body is more then likely the same way. My a1c was 6.1 and she did a culture on my breasts. Sending me to dermatology.
Toms BP was 102/48. scary stuff there. He has a "raging" UTI and they drew blood on him.
I hope health will be better for you guys!

That’s too bad. You are so young. Poor Tom. It sounds that infection has got him down. Did they check toms a1c.

H20, I mailed your seeds today. Granny, water your seeds with warm water, my green pea seeds were planted 13 days ago & have not come up so I watered them today. Bought goat wormer pellets today, they have gone up in price, $54/25 pounds, enough to last a year for my 2 goats.
Thank you Jane I can reimburse you. Please let me know how much

H20, I mailed your seeds today. Granny, water your seeds with warm water, my green pea seeds were planted 13 days ago & have not come up so I watered them today. Bought goat wormer pellets today, they have gone up in price, $54/25 pounds, enough to last a year for my 2 goats.
Ok I will, supposed to warm up to 60 this week.

Back
Top Bottom