Granny's gone and done it again

Grannys been on the war path today.
I got Toms med pack today and yes, they took the plavix out BUT they added aspirin! I called dr, pharmacy and dr again and everyone was trying to blame the other one. I was so mad my hands were shaking. I asked them if they were trying to kill him. I did get an apology but now I have to make sure I take the aspirin out every day and his potassium out and add antibiotics every day. . IF I can remember all that.

I got Toms med pack today and yes, they took the plavix out BUT they added aspirin! I called dr, pharmacy and dr again and everyone was trying to blame the other one. I was so mad my hands were shaking. I asked them if they were trying to kill him. I did get an apology but now I have to make sure I take the aspirin out every day and his potassium out and add antibiotics every day. . IF I can remember all that.
Seems pretty inept for the education they have. And I don't think they should be able to blame it on being so busy or being overwhelmed. They should take the time to deal with each patient competently.or reduce their work load.

So they want him off all blood thinner.

Back
Top Bottom