Granny's gone and done it again

Mechanics charge a crazy amount for labor.
That’s about standard for down here. Plus…they charge a lot but their knowledge, tools (TOOLS are freaking expensive y’all!), shop insurance etc….more overhead than you’d think.
I multiquoted and can’t remember why…
Well...she is usually the best at recall and comes back after I call her once, sometimes twice. Today, she ignores me. She seems more distracted on walks too. And I think she got lighter. Maybe she doesn't like the new flavor of raw?? Anyways, I need to get her checked up. Now THIS is why I want to become a vet! :caf

Either way, she needs her vaccinations. It has been hard to find someone to take me there. The last two appointments were both cancelled and have been harder to book. :barnie
Booking goose’s annual/shots and they were a month out. Vet offices out here are slammed.
It dies over summer. Sun kills it. But parvo is everywhere.
If that’s the case….why is it so prevalent down here and considerably less a thing up north????
I got a booster shot for Covid today. Moderna instead of pfizer.
I’m curious how people do with boosters. My shot 2 messed me up. Do boosters get you the same as shot 1, shot 2 or are they a whole different ball game?
Read about that today. 🙄 Will it ever end...?
There was a south park blurb I came across on Facebook where the South Park kids were all grown up and there was mass panic cause there was a case of covid and the whole town was quarantined….

Granny I hope you’re feeling better today.
Cap, sending hugs your way.
Camping, good to see you on here again lady!!

Screenshot_20211202-121348.png

How were you with shot 2?
Honestly, with both shots, I just had arm soreness, as I recall. For a few days, longer with #1. But remember, I had a kick-a$$ case of Covid shortly after the New Year that lasted several weeks. The Man had a mild case at the same time, and he had more of a reaction to both shots. Headache, muscle soreness and nausea. Less on #2.

Back
Top Bottom