Granny's gone and done it again

Do you feed chicken? My dogs are all allergic to chicken.
You know what? I'm beginning to think my dogs are. Your comment is the second .. something..I've read that they can be allergic to chicken! Really? Chicken. I am boiling a pot full now for them. My Shi Tzu won't eat dry food that much. She needs to eat three times a day or she gets sick. So..I started buying chicken breasts for them. They started itching like crazy a while back. Have changed foods a few times to finally Science diet for sensitive skin. And, I just ordered some probiotics for dogs. It's on its way here. I hope it works, I really like feeding them the chicken. I understand lamb is good for sensitive skin. Can't afford to buy lamb. 🙄 Tuna is usually ok. I'll have to see if they like it.

Not at all!
3 c flour (I used AP)
1/4 tsp yeast;
1/4 tsp salt*
1 1/2 c water;
Mix and let sit covered (recommend plastic under dish cloth 12 -20 hr on counter or 4-5 hr in warmer till fermented and bubbly. Bake in preheated cast iron Dutch oven (500°F) covered for 30 min, then uncovered for 5 -10 min more. Remove from Dutch oven and cool on wire rack. Cool THOROUGHLY before cutting or eating. (I bake mine in late afternoon, cover with dish towel before going to bed, and cut in the morning. Eating hot bread is VERY hard to digest.) Note: this is not a dough you can knead, you may just have to dump or pour it into the Dutch oven.)

*Stupid Google phone won't move to next line unless I put punctuation mark. 🙄
Just did a screenshot of this, thank you. :)

It is hard to say. I feed a raw diet from volharddognutrition.com but not everyone can do that. Pro plan sensitive stomach is what a lot of professional dog breeders and handlers feed. Problem is these dog food companies keep changing their formulas or they sell the brand to a big company and they go with a cheaper formula. Do you shop at Costco?
Isn't that Purina? I've read it's one of the worst. I tried raw years ago on my big dog. He didn't do well on it. Man, I need to figure this out, because they are both itching. Crossing fingers on the pro biotics. Ys never know.

Gotta go to dg for coffee & propels, water to make tea, dh scrambled eggs & cooked grits to go with bacon for 12:30 bfast, my back is still hurting from that x-ray table episode on tuesday, hope to pick greens to go in bacon grease for supper
I went to Walmart and they were all out of distilled water, what the heck

Isn't that Purina? I've read it's one of the worst. I tried raw years ago on my big dog. He didn't do well on it. Man, I need to figure this out, because they are both itching. Crossing fingers on the pro biotics. Ys never know.
Try adding a teaspoon of coconut oil on their food start low and o slow. Their skin may be dry from forced air heating.

Back
Top Bottom