Granny's gone and done it again

That says a lot Granny Hatchet. You're content in life more than you realized. Happy with the way things are. Sure we have our health problems, but we really are blessed to have what we need. I'm like you as the kids have been asking what I want. I can't think of a thing I really need. I did say they could find a small case for dad's Army badges. They're just lose on the fireplace by the flag when they're up there. So, they'll do that. Not sure what they will get me.
thank you

Poor Ashton, my little grandson that lives here, got real sick again. They hurried him to the Drs last night around 8:30. He's coughing so hard that he throws up. That non stop cough, worse than his last cold/cough. Dr said, he'll probably be sick until summer. :/ Day care. Plus this bug is going around. :(. Not so sure I liked what the doc had to say, but talked with the pharmacist while out today, he says it's going around all right, and that his kids have been sick for a month with it. I like pharmacist's. They're pretty knowledgeable, and see what's going on. Told me that Zyrtec helps dry the cough. My son and daughter in-law already have him on an allergy med. It's just going to take time, but...it's so sad!!
Poor baby, I hope he heals quickly.

FB_IMG_1638594168019.jpg
Some of you may have already seen this one.

Poor Ashton, my little grandson that lives here, got real sick again. They hurried him to the Drs last night around 8:30. He's coughing so hard that he throws up. That non stop cough, worse than his last cold/cough. Dr said, he'll probably be sick until summer. :/ Day care. Plus this bug is going around. :(. Not so sure I liked what the doc had to say, but talked with the pharmacist while out today, he says it's going around all right, and that his kids have been sick for a month with it. I like pharmacist's. They're pretty knowledgeable, and see what's going on. Told me that Zyrtec helps dry the cough. My son and daughter in-law already have him on an allergy med. It's just going to take time, but...it's so sad!!
I hope he recovers quickly!

Back
Top Bottom