Granny's gone and done it again

I think there are some contraindications on honey for children. Maybe just for infants.
Yes, and peanut butter. I remember the kids giving a teeny bit on finger tips starting at the age of eating solids. Their bodies get used to it. Hopefully stops them from becoming allergic. He eats peanut butter sandwiches now. :)

FB_IMG_1638673949322.jpg

Poor Ashton, my little grandson that lives here, got real sick again. They hurried him to the Drs last night around 8:30. He's coughing so hard that he throws up. That non stop cough, worse than his last cold/cough. Dr said, he'll probably be sick until summer. :/ Day care. Plus this bug is going around. :(. Not so sure I liked what the doc had to say, but talked with the pharmacist while out today, he says it's going around all right, and that his kids have been sick for a month with it. I like pharmacist's. They're pretty knowledgeable, and see what's going on. Told me that Zyrtec helps dry the cough. My son and daughter in-law already have him on an allergy med. It's just going to take time, but...it's so sad!!
Sorry for the little one, @Cynthia12. Is he on the prayer list?

Sorry..I can say earnestly that I know the feeling. Hard..this getting old..er.. especially with fibro. Hope you can feel better soon Granny.
thank you. I did something stupid today not thinking (I cant say what ) But thankfully it got fixed or I could of been in trouble. Again.

Back
Top Bottom