Granny's gone and done it again

I didnt know they make pill form. I take gabapenton which is one of the meds in it.
How are you today Cap?
Yeah, you can take it twice a day
Kind of hyped up , trying to get everything done in time to go to the airport. I had to spray a coop, put in shavings, add 3 month old Tolbunt youngsters. And make sure all the livestock has water and feed.
My friend Sarah came for a visit yesterday. It was so nice to see her. Between she and Katy, i sold another 10 chickens. I think that's 50 so far.

I think it is so cool that you can talk to us from up in the air.
I hope everything goes smoothly for you there.
Thank you. I will be very busy. Have to distribute death certificates and do other Financial errands. The 7th will be very difficult. I don't do well at funerals.

Yeah, you can take it twice a day
Kind of hyped up , trying to get everything done in time to go to the airport. I had to spray a coop, put in shavings, add 3 month old Tolbunt youngsters. And make sure all the livestock has water and feed.
My friend Sarah came for a visit yesterday. It was so nice to see her. Between she and Katy, i sold another 10 chickens. I think that's 50 so far.
I hope the goats wait for you to get home to kid. Do you know when your coming back?

well got on the road at 5 pm Friday and back last night about 9 pm. I think I got aobut an hour nap while Vicki drove. Road were great UNTIL just outside of town here. Ground blizzard, pillow drifts and some ice. We were at Gene's (buyer) about 6:30 am. Was good to see Brother and Nephew. I forget what else in a "fog today'

OH and calling for wind gusts of 60 MPH until this evening. Which means what snow we did get will blow over to Minnesota.

Back
Top Bottom