Granny's gone and done it again

I bought a brand new 2020 Hundai Santa Fe last November. It only has 2,300 something miles on it. Says something right? I don't drive much.
Lol I remember my old derp….got it new and when I had to sell it back cause moving down here…had over 80k km on it. Only had it two years. 100 miles a day will do that…my truck has shy of 33k miles and we’ve had it just over two years now…

That's a bummer. Male or female calf? Hopefully it will reappear. Weird weather and changes in wild animal behavior around here too... big predators showing up where they normally don't. I blame covid! They've been doing studies and apparently 30% of deer in the US are covid infected:eek:... and they caught it from... people? :confused:
Our lions in our zoo here for Covid. They have recovered now. Weird to think. Just glad our dogs didn't get it here. Our kids that live with us got Covid just before Halloween. I didn't, but our three year old now had RSV. I'm finally getting sick. :(

Yes, flour gets a yucky taste, but still edible. In case of emergency.
I use 25pounds of flour every two months so it never goes bad!

I do store specialty flours in the freezer-- keeps it fresh and bug free

Our lions in our zoo here for Covid. They have recovered now. Weird to think. Just glad our dogs didn't get it here. Our kids that live with us got Covid just before Halloween. I didn't, but our three year old now had RSV. I'm finally getting sick. :(
Oh no, I hope you get past it quick, and the 3 yr old too, hopefully can recover at home.

I had read about zoo big cats and pets getting covid last year. I wonder if they are getting the new variants too.

Back
Top Bottom