Granny's gone and done it again

Jane, I bet the pain in your hips is coming from your back. I have pain like that and they told me some of it was my back. Like, if you pinch a nerve in your back it can travel to your hips and theres no way of telling if thats the problem without a nerve conduction study.
That’s what my dr told me. He wanted to have a radiologist shoot cortisone into my hip. Then if the pain didn’t go away it was my back hurting. I said no thanks. Just send me to physical therapy.

That’s what my dr told me. He wanted to have a radiologist shoot cortisone into my hip. Then if the pain didn’t go away it was my back hurting. I said no thanks. Just send me to physical therapy.
I had a bad reaction to that shot. Was in my chair for a long while. Couldnt even walk. It didnt help a thing.

I personally don't think it's a Presidents fault. Things would be going up like this with any guy in. The pandemic is causing havoc.
Honestly last time it was over 5 bucks a gallon was with a republican in the hot seat (bush). Yeah. Regretting my life choices in the truck right meow lol.
My next dog is going to be a low energy smaller smarter dog.
Watch out if you get em too smart… 0480F399-EC96-434D-A07D-9513C356F81E.jpeg

I had a bad reaction to that shot. Was in my chair for a long while. Couldnt even walk. It didnt help a thing.
Yeah I thought I don’t need a shot that you have to use an X-ray machine to give. Did they use an X-ray machine.?
What did they say when you could not walk.

Back
Top Bottom