Granny's gone and done it again

You should do some exercise! My sister does it daily, but I am a bit more lazy. I figured I haven't sweated in like a week, so I decided to do some cardio.

Not really the loan for the house. They just took from one account, but need to return it to that account or else there will be a LOT of tax. My mom has been calling people ALL the time since our agent hasn't been able to do it ASAP. Being moms must be hard! I could tell she is stressed.
Im lazy too

Oh yes! When I was filling their feeders, they kept biting my boot! They almost tripped me several times! There are 13 piglets, so they can get in the way a lot. Their cuteness makes up for it though! I am slowly bonding with them and they allow me to pet them now.
They are cute..in their own way. 😁

You should do some exercise! My sister does it daily, but I am a bit more lazy. I figured I haven't sweated in like a week, so I decided to do some cardio.

Not really the loan for the house. They just took from one account, but need to return it to that account or else there will be a LOT of tax. My mom has been calling people ALL the time since our agent hasn't been able to do it ASAP. Being moms must be hard! I could tell she is stressed.
Mom's sure do that..stress alright. ♥️

Back
Top Bottom