Granny's gone and done it again

Roosters are hard to get rid of.
I had a woman in this area that rescued unwanted chickens/roosters. She had a neat little farm. She would sell some to those that would take them.. pretty sure some roosters ended up meals. But she kept a lot of my rare breeds. Had fun collecting eggs from my big breeds, would sell the eggs. Eat some.

Check out our morning sky. From my front window. I may take another photo.. it's more now. This was about a half an HR ago.
20220117_085120.jpg

Oh man. I'm trying to decide if I want to go shopping. I need some things. Want isn't the word. Normally I enjoy shopping, but with that crap going on out there, it's a bit worrisome. I just got through being really sick. Well, I need to go. I guess I will. My kids here aren't all that worried about it, even though they know they could get covid again. They go out often. Salt Lake City county still has a mask mandate.

Oh man. I'm trying to decide if I want to go shopping. I need some things. Want isn't the word. Normally I enjoy shopping, but with that crap going on out there, it's a bit worrisome. I just got through being really sick. Well, I need to go. I guess I will. My kids here aren't all that worried about it, even though they know they could get covid again. They go out often. Salt Lake City county still has a mask mandate.
can you send the kids?

Back
Top Bottom