Granny's gone and done it again

Hi Guys.

After 8 years I'm finally getting the hang of being retired. Yesterdays activities: 9AM to 12AM took care of chickens, cleaned up house, made lunch. 12:30-5PM watched X-Files and laid on sofa. 5-6:30 locked up chickens, played with cattle dogs, made dinner, cleaned up. 6:30-10PM laid on sofa some more watching more of the X-Files marathon, watched a couple three art tutorials, played with cattle dogs some more then went to bed. End of day.

Suddenly I LIKE being retired! It's FUN!

Hi Guys.

After 8 years I'm finally getting the hang of being retired. Yesterdays activities: 9AM to 12AM took care of chickens, cleaned up house, made lunch. 12:30-5PM watched X-Files and laid on sofa. 5-6:30 locked up chickens, played with cattle dogs, made dinner, cleaned up. 6:30-10PM laid on sofa some more watching more of the X-Files marathon, watched a couple three art tutorials, played with cattle dogs some more then went to bed. End of day.

Suddenly I LIKE being retired! It's FUN!
I rarely feel like i have time to spare. But hopefully selling more animals will help. Got the bantam cochins spoken for by a regular customer.

Back
Top Bottom