Granny's gone and done it again

:cool:

I guess we had a spook in the house last night. 4 am to be exact. A broken microwave over the stove. Hasnt worked in a couple years decided to turn itself on. Tom woke Robert and he had to unscrew a board to reach the electric and unplug it so now I dont have a light or exhaust fan over the stove.
Our over the stove microwave died last month and we replaced it with a simple exhaust hood with a light. I like it soooo much better. We put a small microwave on the counter.

was it expensive? Hard to instal?
It was on sale for $100. A little tricky to install because the microwave had a bigger footprint, but hubs managed. You can get them for less. Ours was stainless steel. You have to know which way your vent goes, up or out the back.

I guess we had a spook in the house last night. 4 am to be exact. A broken microwave over the stove. Hasnt worked in a couple years decided to turn itself on. Tom woke Robert and he had to unscrew a board to reach the electric and unplug it so now I dont have a light or exhaust fan over the stove.
Luck it didn’t start a fire

It was on sale for $100. A little tricky to install because the microwave had a bigger footprint, but hubs managed. You can get them for less. Ours was stainless steel. You have to know which way your vent goes, up or out the back.
It goes up Looks like lowes sells them for about $65. and up. Way better then the microwave. Its the 2nd one to go bad up there too

I installed the last one. It was pretty hard. Too tight a fit. I couldnt do that now I dont guess. I have really gotten weak.

I would probably be the one installing it. They do have some pretty ones. I like this one.
1642469471916.png

Back
Top Bottom