Granny's gone and done it again

269978643_4723928917645038_1060994431780408634_n.jpg

OMG !!! :lau:gig

well off to do "things" which may or may not include a nap, Light snow at the moment would probably be a heavy one BUT the winds keep blowing it somewhere else.

Glad I got the lights outside fixed/replaced and the worst of the ice chopped/shoveled away from the motel yesterday in upper 40's temps

I feel better today, still feel dehydrated, but I can see & don't have headache, not sick at my tummy, no sneezing or coughing, I'm glad I had a mild case cause I would hate to see a bad case. Dh isn't over it yet but he did work online today.
So glad you are feeling better! Keeping you and your family in my prayers. :hugs

I feel better today, still feel dehydrated, but I can see & don't have headache, not sick at my tummy, no sneezing or coughing, I'm glad I had a mild case cause I would hate to see a bad case. Dh isn't over it yet but he did work online today.
Great news!

Not to me
Poor circulation in the legs could be the cause. It's not like a typical rash, more like little bleeds in the capillaries.

Punny pert real punny ;)

Don’t wanna get up.

Oh but I still do. Still gotta do my mornings in the office. But at least the half days cuts back on the office bull tweety.

Sigh. Today will be ambitious. Gotta get All The Payroll done.
You should go on strike!

I am getting 7 eggs a day. Tossing them due to the annual deworming. About half the flock is molting still. I think I read somewhere that good layers have a long and slow molt.
What are you using for wormer? I've never wormed mine.
My hens vary on how they molt. Weather seems to affect them and age too. I've had some that never have had a hard molt, some that had just one. It's kind of scary to see all those feathers at once... I always look around for a corpse! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom