Granny's gone and done it again

I feel better today, still feel dehydrated, but I can see & don't have headache, not sick at my tummy, no sneezing or coughing, I'm glad I had a mild case cause I would hate to see a bad case. Dh isn't over it yet but he did work online today.
Glad you're feeling better Jane.

I have never had issues. Valbazen, albendazole.
Albendazole doesn't have any withdrawal time for eggs. I think it would be safe to feed eggs to the dogs at least.

OH they would have sent it "express" saving a couple days BUT wanted 20 bucks for them to do so. This is Chase bank.
Maybe you should go with Change Bank. 🤨

well there are heat lamps on so the hens have light 24/7 and the weather has/had been "decent/nice even" for the past week.
Ahh, yes. The extra light will do it.
I had my poor little Serama hen with the prolapse... trying to keep her from laying but had to use a heat lamp when it got cold, and of course an egg would come, poor girl. She was 8 yrs old. Shouldnt have been laying anyway!

I feel better today, still feel dehydrated, but I can see & don't have headache, not sick at my tummy, no sneezing or coughing, I'm glad I had a mild case cause I would hate to see a bad case. Dh isn't over it yet but he did work online today.
Welcome back, Jane. I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you. My brother got delta last year (from a fully vaccinated person) and he was out of commission for over 10 days. Lot of coughing.

Albendazole doesn't have any withdrawal time for eggs. I think it would be safe to feed eggs to the dogs at least.

Maybe you should go with Change Bank. 🤨

Ahh, yes. The extra light will do it.
I had my poor little Serama hen with the prolapse... trying to keep her from laying but had to use a heat lamp when it got cold, and of course an egg would come, poor girl. She was 8 yrs old. Shouldnt have been laying anyway!

Welcome back, Jane. I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you. My brother got delta last year (from a fully vaccinated person) and he was out of commission for over 10 days. Lot of coughing.
Valbazen has a 14 day withdrawel after the last dose

I use ivermectin. Then I eat eggs. Haven’t gotten covid yet.
:lau:gig:lau
Too Funny!

I eat the eggs when I treat the hens. Withholding is for not selling them-- some people have allergies to the meds.

You will not get much of the meds in an egg.

Too Funny!

I eat the eggs when I treat the hens. Withholding is for not selling them-- some people have allergies to the meds.

You will not get much of the meds in an egg.
How do you know how much is in there? Thats why I dont like to buy eggs from strangers. They could be feeding them anything.

Back
Top Bottom