Granny's gone and done it again

How do you know how much is in there? Thats why I dont like to buy eggs from strangers. They could be feeding them anything.
It is based on the dosage given. I know about my eggs but not a strangers eggs for sure!

Do you buy eggs from the store? I do not trust them at all.

I have read articles about ivermectin getting into eggs and almost none gets into them if using the type that is applied to the skin.

Liquid ivermectin is not supposed to be given in water so it should always be given on the skin.

Valbazen does not have an official withdrawal period from the manufacturer for chickens. They have a period when you are not supposed to slaughter cattle only.

Valbazen is something that you would consider not eating the eggs for a period of time but no one knows how long that is.

It is based on the dosage given. I know about my eggs but not a strangers eggs for sure!

Do you buy eggs from the store? I do not trust them at all.

I have read articles about ivermectin getting into eggs and almost none gets into them if using the type that is applied to the skin.

Liquid ivermectin is not supposed to be given in water so it should always be given on the skin.
I have mostly stopped eating eggs. I miss them for sure. When I buy it is from the stores. Cost me almost $7.00 for a dozen. Why dont you trust the stores?

Back
Top Bottom