Granny's gone and done it again

Does anyone know an electrician on here?
Wasn't Robert learning that?

Ugh, I came home to evidence of a sick puppers. Tossed him outside, cleaned it all up (this is why he stays out of carpeted areas) thank gosh I found some lysol all purpose cleaner not that long ago...clean yes germs no for the floors.

Poor guy. But he ate his lunch, and has energy....

Wonder if there's something up with the food? this all started when I started introducing the new adult food!!!!

Ugh!

Ugh, I came home to evidence of a sick puppers. Tossed him outside, cleaned it all up (this is why he stays out of carpeted areas) thank gosh I found some lysol all purpose cleaner not that long ago...clean yes germs no for the floors.

Poor guy. But he ate his lunch, and has energy....

Wonder if there's something up with the food? this all started when I started introducing the new adult food!!!!

Ugh!
Poor puppers!

Hey y’all. I’m trying to catch up. We finally closed on the house! I worked it out to have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off work. Then I woke up this morning feeling unwell, and tested positive for covid. Poor DH is doing his best to get things moved.

View attachment 2966838
Looks like the White House, congrats!

@campingshaws, sorry to hear that you have the C bug. Take care, rest and feel better soon.

Hi all. -3 this morning. 10 was our high. Summer it ain't. I never complain about hot weather. It can be 100 degrees and I just smile. I would rather have hot than cold any day of the week.

This morning I found all my little SDW OEGB roos huddled in the one lone ray of sunshine coming in the coop. Rigged them up a mamma heating pad and put in a heat lamp this afternoon. Checked later and 4 boys were under the heating pad, I'm heading out to unplug the heat lamp now.

Does anyone know an electrician on here?
Yes, and I taught him. Claims he dont know. I think I do but not sure.
The microwave we took down had a plug and all the range hoods we looked at needs to be hard wired. Thinking I can just add a plug to the hood and plug it in but not sure.

Yes, and I taught him. Claims he dont know. I think I do but not sure.
The microwave we took down had a plug and all the range hoods we looked at needs to be hard wired. Thinking I can just add a plug to the hood and plug it in but not sure.
You sure can, Granny.

Back
Top Bottom