Granny's gone and done it again

[IMG alt="h2oratt"]https://www.backyardchickens.com/data/avatars/m/349/349361.jpg?1624851368[/IMG]

h2oratt

Enabler​

6 Years
  • Friend
May 3, 201525,16364,8281,232Morada, california
My daughter and family is going through the covid. Only 11 year old GD actually sick. Fever for two days. Everyone went in for a test. Dad pos. Mom neg. sick daughter pos the other daughter pos , no symptoms and 5 year old negative. Took three days to get the test
My son and daughter in law got tested at the same time. Both sick Son was..with two tests they did that day. Daughter in law neg. with the same two tests. For her work, she needed to be tested again after being around husband. She tested positive. This also happened to a son. He tested negative, but got more sick so for tested again. He tested positive. They say it needs to be a while sometimes. Weird stuff.

I got my eyes checked and ordered two pairs of glasses. Should get them by the 4th or 5th of February.
I'm wearing new ones, trying to get used to them. Not that much of a change in the prescription, but my left eye is now worse than the right. I am doing better with them.

Back
Top Bottom