Granny's gone and done it again

are you feeling any better?
I did get a nap, that helped. But still sore throat and when i lay down upstairs i will start with coughing again. Just tired and achey. Hubby says i am always like that.
I brought 3 pullets in to bathe them. They get so gross out there, especially the white ones.

I

I used those white sponge things .. like Mr. Clean sponge is the only way I know how to describe it. I use the no name brands. No soap, but man, they clean good!
I like Barkeeper's Friend liquid if it needs more than a wipe. Squirt a little on, rub with paper towel, rinse off. Bam, shiny as new! Sometimes I spritz with a little Windex if it's greasy. Wipe with a paper towel. If something got spilled and burnt on, a straight razor (in a holder) takes it right up.

I did get a nap, that helped. But still sore throat and when i lay down upstairs i will start with coughing again. Just tired and achey. Hubby says i am always like that.
I brought 3 pullets in to bathe them. They get so gross out there, especially the white ones.
cant you get the 3 day test?

You wash a lot of birds! I don't know how you keep it up! How many chickens do you have?

Hope you get well soon! Are you vaccinated?

Back
Top Bottom