Granny's gone and done it again

She is so precious! Kiki got buttons? 😳
Yeah, I got a few doggy buttons from my brother last year. I originally taught her treat, but decided play was more useful. I am working on one button first, but I think I will be adding a few more soon. Theres only 4 buttons, so I have to only have a button for the "neccessities".

Yeah, I got a few doggy buttons from my brother last year. I originally taught her treat, but decided play was more useful. I am working on one button first, but I think I will be adding a few more soon. Theres only 4 buttons, so I have to only have a button for the "neccessities".
I don't understand what you mean by buttons though.

How is he doing?
I wish I could share a video of him right now! He's full of beans! Instead, I put my phone up to get a picture..he posed for me. When did he start doing that? 😂. No pants, par for the course. He takes them and socks and shoes off when he's home for a while. He's been running up and down the hall singing Baby Shark. So yeah, he's doing well. Still runny nose. No cough.
20220121_105227.jpg

Memory popped up with one of my most favorite photos of him...fb..this was 5 years ago. I remember asking him to turn around. He turns to see the camera up, does his little chuckle with his sweet smile. In Macy's parking lot. It was such a pretty snow fall. Macy's is a nice grocery store in our county. Miss that smile. ❤️❤️
FB_IMG_1642794248434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom