Granny's gone and done it again

My son is that lives here is going in for a root canal tomorrow. Oh...you have to know, this boy does not like the dentist. Now, granted, most folks don't, but he has been one to practically panic over the thought. Bet he doesn't sleep tonight..too well. I'll be glad when it's done for him.
I have one that doesn't like needles (an understatement!) so takes extremely good care of his teeth to avoid needing a shot. He did really well getting his wisdom teeth out. I have to have that done too. :oops:

I have one that doesn't like needles (an understatement!) so takes extremely good care of his teeth to avoid needing a shot. He did really well getting his wisdom teeth out. I have to have that done too. :oops:
He had those out years ago and actually did well too. You're getting yours out?

My son that lives here is going in for a root canal tomorrow. Oh...you have to know, this boy does not like the dentist. Now, granted, most folks don't, but he has been one to practically panic over the thought. Bet he doesn't sleep tonight..too well. I'll be glad when it's done for him.
I have been through horrible ordeals at the hands of some dentists. My bp goes up just going there.

Back
Top Bottom