Granny's gone and done it again

No, just an antibiotic and a Rx-strength version of Azo. Turns urine neon orange, lol. Supposed to help control the bladder cramping, hence the pain. Not sure about that, frankly, it feels like I passed a smallish razor blade. We'll see.
Can you believe my husband used to go to work even if suffering with kidney stones? He has " sponge kidneys" and produces lots of them, and especially sharp ones. It's awful.

I thought everyone had theirs gone as soon as they started to come in. Robert gets very nervous close to panic at the dentist. This round of dental appts has really had him on edge. He could use something for his nerves.

I was 26 and had 3 of the 4 removed. # 4 decided to wait for another 10 yrs to show up. That was removed with the rest of my teeth when I kept getting the abscesses.

No, just an antibiotic and a Rx-strength version of Azo. Turns urine neon orange, lol. Supposed to help control the bladder cramping, hence the pain. Not sure about that, frankly, it feels like I passed a smallish razor blade. We'll see.
I was told by my urologist after my last bout of stones to drink 8 ounces of cranberry juice every day. As long as I do this I have no stones, but if I stop for a month or more I get them.

View attachment 2973245View attachment 2973246
Whoohoo. Will fit where I wanted it to go! And have some decor that will also fit. Just need the stones (I have sand but I don’t want to go that route in this tank…the stones will be easier to maintain) and to give everything a clean out and we’ll be ready to fill it and run it in preparation for Sushi Bartholemew the IV.
Fish? I have fish! Which are you planning on getting?

Can you believe my husband used to go to work even if suffering with kidney stones? He has " sponge kidneys" and produces lots of them, and especially sharp ones. It's awful.

With my last bout of stones the ultrasound the urologist used baseball, softball, and golfball to describe the sizes. I had to have the sound waves to smash them.
Not sure how he worked with them. I could barely stand. Walking was not an option even with pain meds. I think the total count was 30 on the one side and 25 on the other with a handful being the ball sizes.

Fish? I have fish! Which are you planning on getting?
Lots of us have fish!
20210921_010322.jpg

With my last bout of stones the ultrasound the urologist used baseball, softball, and golfball to describe the sizes. I had to have the sound waves to smash them.
Not sure how he worked with them. I could barely stand. Walking was not an option even with pain meds. I think the total count was 30 on the one side and 25 on the other with a handful being the ball sizes.
Yes, my hubby had to have stones broken up. They are shaped like antlers. Horrible. And i feel for you, it must be excruciating.

Back
Top Bottom