Granny's gone and done it again

How many do you have?
Not many right now. Only one tank and it is in a mess since i am cleaning and redecorating it. I closed down the 10 gallon in my room.
I have a pair of pearl gouramis, one neon, a bunch of catfish and a couple of kuhli loaches. My health has not been good and i have too many chickens and rabbits. Been slowly selling those off.

Not many right now. Only one tank and it is in a mess since i am cleaning and redecorating it. I closed down the 10 gallon in my room.
I have a pair of pearl gouramis, one neon, a bunch of catfish and a couple of kuhli loaches. My health has not been good and i have too many chickens and rabbits. Been slowly selling those off.
Ah ok, those sound lovely! I have some corydoras, if you want to count those as catfish :)

Granny has some beautful tanks. And she has her angelfish breed sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom