Granny's gone and done it again

Yes, my hubby had to have stones broken up. They are shaped like antlers. Horrible. And i feel for you, it must be excruciating.

It has been a few years since I last had them. Cranberry juice is amazing.... Now it has to be the juice, not the cocktail stuff. Never asked about shapes just sizes. Also, the pain is from them moving. And yes it is razor blades even when broken up to pass.

It has been a few years since I last had them. Cranberry juice is amazing.... Now it has to be the juice, not the cocktail stuff. Never asked about shapes just sizes. Also, the pain is from them moving. And yes it is razor blades even when broken up to pass.
I think it depends on what type you have. Hubby was directed to drink lemon juice, watered down of course.

Not many right now. Only one tank and it is in a mess since i am cleaning and redecorating it. I closed down the 10 gallon in my room.
I have a pair of pearl gouramis, one neon, a bunch of catfish and a couple of kuhli loaches. My health has not been good and i have too many chickens and rabbits. Been slowly selling those off.
If I was not in the RDHV2 lockdown area atm I would be interested in what breed of rabbits you have.

Yes, that's what mine are. I used to know the names of all of them. Even had some breed in one of my tanks.

Had a 20-gallon tank full of black mollies. I was just starting in fish. I was told I was buying only female mollies. Asked about the 'fat" looking mollies. 'Oh, they are just older than the others. The others will get to that size over time.' Let's sell a bunch of pregnant mollies to the newbie.
Had people who thought my tanks needed cleaning. No, they were that full of black mollies. I found another breeder that was local to me at the time who came and helped me sort them all out. He was nice and brought me extra tanks to sort by size and sex. Then he helped me sell the babies.

Back
Top Bottom