Granny's gone and done it again

1652896441884.png

Morning guys. Seems like I have another 4H meeting today. Still have to go to the pig shift too. Another chick hatched yesterday. I am fed up with all this broody madness. They are willing to sit for 21 days yet don’t even want to raise the chicks. I am so confused. The only one that will raise the chicks is currently doing a hatch of her own so I guess I’ll have chicks in my room…AGAIN. 😒

And in Twisty fashion, NOT amused!!:barnie:barnie
Hum. At least if they're not busy raising chicks they can get back to the business of laying eggs. One hopes! My sweet, beautiful Orps laid about 8 eggs a year!

Morning all, I have to go to the store today. Roberts tooth is getting more painful and he wants some ham to eat. He said the last he ate didnt make it hurt. Weird but ok.
Looks like rain out there today.
Sounds like he needs the dentist again!

How come they don't want to raise them?
Ask them! It’s driving me nuts. I HATE dust in my room. It’s a nightmare rn. Not to mention it’s another thing to have to care for. Decided to break another broody today. Only gonna keep one, the one that I know will raise the chicks.

Anyways, the piggies were all good. Frosty went into heat again. Cleaned the goat stalls today and did more milking training. I am now watching my English grade very closely. It’s at an awkward A- again. Hate it when it does that.

Hum. At least if they're not busy raising chicks they can get back to the business of laying eggs. One hopes! My sweet, beautiful Orps laid about 8 eggs a year!
That is IF they lay. They won’t raise the chicks, but it doesn’t mean they won’t want to sit on a pile of eggs. Oh well…just means that the broody jail is one chicken richer.

Back
Top Bottom