Granny's gone and done it again

Howdy all, were home and not good news. Robert needs oral surgery. Im going to have to come up with $481.00 or he wont have it done. Its his back tooth that he chews with and after its removed he will need a partial in order to chew his food properly. None of his front teeth match. The tooth is broken below the gum line and will have to be cut out. They will give him IV drugs to knock him out. Stitches afterwards. His appt. is june 1st and have to leave here by 5am. Not even sure I can get a ride that early. Dentist called in PPs and antibiotics for him in the meantime.
We just cant get a break.

Howdy all, were home and not good news. Robert needs oral surgery. Im going to have to come up with $481.00 or he wont have it done. Its his back tooth that he chews with and after its removed he will need a partial in order to chew his food properly. None of his front teeth match. The tooth is broken below the gum line and will have to be cut out. They will give him IV drugs to knock him out. Stitches afterwards. His appt. is june 1st and have to leave here by 5am. Not even sure I can get a ride that early. Dentist called in PPs and antibiotics for him in the meantime.
We just cant get a break.
Oh no I am sorry. Does he have any money saved? Maybe you can pay him back

Back
Top Bottom