Granny's gone and done it again

How are you Sour? Havent seen you around in a while.
I'm good, granny lady - hangin' loose.
It's hard having your hair thin out isn't it? Mine is, and I'm a woman. I can only pray I don't go bald. Bald on men can be sexy. Women? Well, there are wigs.
My hair started leaving when I was around 23 - it bothered me somewhat, but as long as I am clean and don't smell too bad I really don't care. Started shaving my head probably 15 years ago. The Princess likes it, and all it takes is a wash rag for 'maintenance'.

thats good, even after all these years I would like to go back to school
There are tons of free online classes for adults. You can learn about the constitution, art, the chemistry of cooking, dog psychology... just about anything you are interested in.
Pick something and we'll find you a class.

No pictures of littles today. For those who have gotten their dogs spayed before, is this worrying? The vet checkup went by smoothly and they said she was fine. Guess I’m just curious if this is a common occurrence.

Kiki’s incision is healing alright, but I noticed this bump almost immediately after her procedure. Always assumed it would go away, but it hasn’t.

Attachments

• AB884B2E-6135-4997-B1F8-BD8E11ECA54F.jpeg
    AB884B2E-6135-4997-B1F8-BD8E11ECA54F.jpeg
    400 KB · Views: 2
No pictures of littles today. For those who have gotten their dogs spayed before, is this worrying? The vet checkup went by smoothly and they said she was fine. Guess I’m just curious if this is a common occurrence.

Kiki’s incision is healing alright, but I noticed this bump almost immediately after her procedure. Always assumed it would go away, but it hasn’t.
I wouldnt say thats normal but not sure its reason for concern unless it starts growing.

Back
Top Bottom