Granny's gone and done it again

usually, depends on what all I cook thru the year. Not all will grow or come up. Figure we planted about between 340 and 350 bulbetts out there and over 200 to plant here in town. You can also chop them up and freeze them for soups and what not. I haven't don that yet. Almost out of onions from last years crop and taters I less then 10. Then its the store bought crappy ones until later summer or fall. :(
do you think you save money by planting? My turnips are bolting so they wont be good.

do you think you save money by planting? My turnips are bolting so they wont be good.

considering onions are a buck a pound or MORE and prices are sure to go up like everything else VERY much so on saving money and much healthier and better tasting then store bought crap. Maybe make onion fudge LOL and you do use taters to make peppermint patties.

considering onions are a buck a pound or MORE and prices are sure to go up like everything else VERY much so on saving money and much healthier and better tasting then store bought crap. Maybe make onion fudge LOL and you do use taters to make peppermint patties.
onion fudge! Gross. Do you really use potatoes?

Back
Top Bottom